Shanie Ryan is a British TV, Digital, Radio Presenter and Podcaster. She is also a qualified Beauty Expert, Interior Designer and Lifestyle influencer who owns a successful property and interior design business.
Shanie has always had a passion for presenting. After being branded a natural in front of the cameras by top TV producers, Shanie landed her first big presenting job, covering a bulk of the backstage interviews at one of the UK’s leading festivals ‘Wireless Festival’ she started working with MTV on “The Wrap Up”.
As well as MTV, she has led programmes for Fashion TV, GRM Daily with guest spots on NBC-The Today Show. Shanie has hosted live events for The BFI, Nike, London Fashion Week, Toni & Guy & The Great Outdoor Gym Company of which she is also the face for world wide.
For the past three years Shanie has hosted ‘Your Cinema’ in association with Vue Cinema, it is a popular live event where she is able to show off her incredible interviewing skills and bubbly charming personality having interviewed some huge actors from both film and television including Oscar nominated actor Daniel Kaluya, Dr Who’s Tosin Cole & Mandip Gill, Top Boy’s Noel Clarke & Ashley Walters, Homelands David Harewood & The Maze Runner’s Aml Ameen.
If you haven’t caught Shanie Live or on camera then you may of heard her voice through your airwaves. She has previously presented the weekend breakfast show on Rinse 106.8FM & Breakfast on Select Radio 99.3FM and joined the presenting team at Global Radio’s Capital Xtra 96.9FM presenting the early breakfast slot.
Shanie is a fully qualified Beauty Expert and is a regular on the world’s most watched shopping network QVC in the UK & Europe. She was also recently asked to become a regular on the Australian version of the channel called TVSN which sees her regularly flying to Sydney Australia to share her vast beauty knowledge during their live shows.
In October 2019 Shanie also launched her podcast ‘Influence Me’ which is available to listen to on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and all major listening platforms. The Podcast really digs deep to get to know the real person behind the digital fame. Guest so far include Alexandra Cane, Mariah Idrissi, Theo Johnson, Xavier The Life Coach, Jourdan Riane, Bayo Akinfenwa, Maddie Bruce, Sophie Tea Art, Nakita Johnson to name a few… ‘Influence Me’ was named one of the Radio Times top 2o podcasts of 2020!
Shanie also finds the time to work on her Interiors & Renovations business ‘His & Hers Renovations & Interiors’. A company that she co-owns with her husband Tony Sinclair. Shanie oversees all things Interiors & décor and showcases her work on their website www.HisandHersRenovationsandInteriors.com . She is also currently furthering her expertise at the industry respected KLC school of design. Shanie’s ultimate presenting ambitions pair her property expertise and TV experience together. She is currently working on new property show concepts in development with various well known TV production companies and looks forward to popping up on your screens soon.
Shanie began working with brands on sponsored content as a ‘Lifestyle & Family Influencer’ just a few years ago therefore is a fresh face when it comes to content creation. She is mummy to two year old River who is often spotted in her content along with her husband Tony. She has steadily grown her social media following over the past few years, organically gaining a highly engaged audience with over 17.8k Instagram, 2.5k on Twitter. Her fans not only follow because of her TV & Radio presence but also to look to her for Beauty, Interiors & Lifestyle inspiration. She also has a very unique 50/50 male/ female split audience so appeals to a wide range of brand partnerships. Shanie has worked cross a variety of sponsored campaigns for brands such as: Sky TV, Ask Italian restaurant, I candy, Carlsberg, Kuramathi Island – Maldives to name only a few.
Shanie has a passion for travel and is working her way through her travel “Bucket List” whilst documenting her travels on her social media, she turned Vegetarian seven years ago along with her husband Tony in a bid to do ‘their bit’ for the planet. She is into her fitness and wellness incorporates boxing, hot yoga & weight training into her weekly routine and is aiming to become fully plant based as soon she finds a vegan cheese she can cope with!
Shanie is a former professional dancer having trained & earned a DIPHE at the prestigious Laine Theatre Arts & The London Studio Centre dance & musical theatre colleges. She had a highly successful professional dancing & singing career touring the world as a backing dancer with the likes of US superstar Kelly Rowland and for artists such as Cheryl Cole, Prince, Lil Wayne, Dizzie Rascal, The Arctic Monkeys to name just a few. She opened for Beyonce as a dancer at London’s 02 Arena & she was a dancer on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent & The X Factor. As well as her dancing success Shanie also landed a backing singing gig for X factor winner Leona Lewis. and before long she had her own musical opportunity when she was signed to Universal Records as part of girl group ‘Duchess.’
Shanie is also an ambassador for Croydon based charity The Family Centre which provides help for deprived young families. She even did a charity skydive to raise money for the charity in the summer of 2015. Shanie also supports the homeless Charity Crisis where ever possible.
- ‘Influence Me’ Podcast – Founder / Host – Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and all major Podcast platforms.
- Capital Xtra FM – Presenter – Friday Early Breakfast Presenter 2 – 6am (2018 – 2020)
- Select Radio – Wednesday Morning breakfast show presenter 7.00am – 10.00am (2017 – 2018)
- Rinse FM – Saturday Morning Breakfast Show Presenter 8.00am – 10.00am (2016 -2017)
- TVSN – Live TV presenter for TVSN (Australian TV channel)
- Tarte Cosmetics – Live Make up artist for QVC UK (April 2020)
- UK Lash – Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK (January 2020)
- Nails Inc – Brand Ambassador, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe. (2018 – present)
- Doll 10 Cosmetics – Head of global artistry, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe. (2016 -2017)
- Blinc Make Up – Brand Ambassador, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe (2015-2016)
- QVC Television Network – Regular Guest Beauty Expert (
- GRM DAILY – MOBO Awards – Red Carpet presenter
- MTV ‘Best of the Best MCs’ TV show– Presenter
- MTV @Wireless Festival – Backstage interviewer
- MTV “The Wrap Up” – Presenter / Interviewer
- NBC The Today Show – Guest Presenter
- Gala Bingo TV – Beauty Expert guest hostess including Live Q & A.
- Fashion TV – London Fashion Week – Live host for VIP Gala dinner & catwalk show.
- Loaded TV – Segment Presenter
- The Weekend Movie – Playing the role of ‘Tanya’, Nationwide cinema release December 2016
- TILI Beauty – ‘The Hub’ How to series – Presenter / Beauty Expert
- The Great Outdoor Gym Company – Presenter
- GRM Daily News – Presenter
- MTV “The Wrap Up” – Presenter / Interviewer
- GRM Daily College Cypher – Talent Judge / Presenter
- Flip Stream TV – TV Pilot – Presenter
- GRM Daily Car Check – Guest Presenter
- Aired Out for Air Fi music show – Presenter
- Flavour Magazine – Presenter/interviewing for coverage of the New Era Launch party
- Turn Style Magazine – Interviewer / Print Journalist
- Viacom International ‘Thursday Think Tank’ – Panel Guest – Speaking about being an independent podcast creator.
- Pot Noodle ‘Cook less, Live more’ Live panel – Panel Guest – Speaking about careers in media followed by Q&A.
- Black Tech Fest – Hostess / Compare
- Showcasing Our Stars – Quarantine Special digital Q&A – Host / Compare
- The Soul Royal Winter Festival – Hostess / Compare
- The Future of Influencers – Panel event with Wolf & Badger – Hostess & Interviewer.
- Your Cinema Live @ The BFI & Vue Cinema -Hostess and Interviewer with the following guests:
– Daniel Kaluya (Oscar Nominated Actor, Get Out, Black Panther, Widows)
– Tosin Cole & Mandip Gill (Dr Who)
Arnold Oceng ( The Good Lie, A united Kingdom, Kidulthood)
– Noel Clarke (Kidulthood & Sky One BulletProof)
– Ashley Walters (Top Boy, Get Rich or Die trying & Sky One BulletProof)
-David Harewood (Homelands, Blood Diamond & Super girl)
– Damson Idris (Snow Fall)
– Aml Ameen ( Inside Man 2, Sense 8 & The Maze Runner)
– Kayode Ewumi (BBC Enterprice & BBC Hood Documentary
– Tom Moutchi (E4 Famalam)
-Michael Dapper (You Tube Sensation)
– Thea Gajic (BBC Enterprice)
-Amma Asante MBE (Bafta Award winning Director)
- 2019 BFI Film Festival – Hostess
- The Great Outdoor Gym Company – Presenter / Live Event Host
- Homelands Film Premiere @The BFI – Hostess
- KA DRINKS & GRM Daily – The Rated Awards- Backstage Coverage presenter
- NIKE – Air Max Day Event – Live Co Host with Logan Sama
- ‘UK Kings of Comedy’ Live at the Hackney Empire – Air-fi – Backstage Presenter
- ‘Discovering Arts Music’ Live – Presenter / Host
- MTV ‘The Wrap Up’ with Brandy Norwood – Backstage Interviewer
- Toni & Guy Westfield launch– Presenter / Hostess
- Tyga at The 02 Arena – Air-fi – Backstage Live Interviewer
- Paul Mitchell
- Sky TV
- Daniel Galvin
- Sian Deller
- So Me Beauty
- Nu Yu Salon
- Swimwear 365
- Toni & Guy
- House of Fraser
- Just Fab
- Newa Beauty
- Ultra Sun
- New Look
- The Mint Leaf restaurant
- Chokhi Dhani restaurant
- Buddha Bar Restaurant – Mykonos
- Little Horseshoe Lake – The Cotswolds
- Santa Marina Hotel – Mykonos
- Kuramathi Hotel – The Maldives
- The Quincy Hotel – Singapore
- The GlassHouse Retreat
- Snuz UK
- Freerider Baby
TV & Radio Bookings: Rachel@s-creative.co.uk
Beauty Expert Bookings: Shanie.Ryan@gmail.com
Property Expert Bookings: Shanie.Ryan@gmail.com
Influencer & Brand Partnership Bookings: Mediapersonalassistant@gmail.com
Voice Over Bookings: Mediapersonalassistant@gmail.com