Shanie Ryan has always had a passion for presenting. After being branded a natural in front of the cameras by top TV producers, Shanie landed her first big presenting job, covering a bulk of the backstage interviews at one of the UK’s leading festivals ‘Wireless Festival’ she started working with MTV on “The Wrap Up”.
As well as MTV, she has led programmes for Fashion TV, GRM Daily with guest spots on NBC-The Today Show. Shanie has hosted live events for The BFI, Nike, London Fashion Week, Toni & Guy & The Great Outdoor Gym Company of which she is also the face for world wide.
For the past three years Shanie has hosted ‘Your Cinema’ in association with Vue Cinema, it is a popular live event where she is able to show off her incredible interviewing skills and bubbly charming personality having interviewed some huge actors from both film and television including Oscar nominated actor Daniel Kaluya, Dr Who’s Tosin Cole & Mandip Gill, Top Boy’s Noel Clarke & Ashley Walters, Homelands David Harewood & The Maze Runner’s Aml Ameen.
If you haven’t caught Shanie Live or on camera then you may of heard her voice through your airwaves. She has previously presented the weekend breakfast show on Rinse 106.8FM & Breakfast on Select Radio 99.3FM. However Shanie has now joined the presenting team at Global Radio’s Capital Xtra 96.9FM, making this her new radio home for the foreseeable future.
Besides her passion for music, fashion, interior design and travel, Shanie is a fully qualified Beauty Expert with 16 years experience and is a regular Beauty Expert on the world’s most watched shopping network QVC across both the UK & Europe. Shanie was previously the ‘Head Of Global Artistry’ & On air presenter for Doll 10 Cosmetics in both the UK & Europe and has recently changed lanes by joining luxury brand ‘Nails Inc‘ as their Brand Ambassador & on air Beauty Expert. She joins the likes of Victoria Beckham & Alexa Chung in working closely with the brands owner Thea Green MBE. Not only is she a regular face on QVC she also enjoys writing her successful Beauty, Travel & Lifestyle blog called “The Life Style Hub” on her website www.ShanieRyan.com.
Shanie also finds the time to work on her Interior Design & Renovations business ‘His & Hers Renovations & Interiors’. A company that she co-owns with her partner Tony Sinclair. Shanie oversees all things Interior design & décor and showcases her work on their website www.HisandHersRenovationsandInteriors.com
Shanie has only recently begun working with brands on sponsored content as a ‘Lifestyle Influencer’ therefore is a fresh face when it comes to content creation. She has steadily grown her social media following over the past two years, organically gaining a highly engaged audience with over 17k Instagram, 2.5k on Twitter as well as a growing You Tube & Blog audience. She has worked with various brands over the past couple of years such as House of Fraser, Paul Mitchell, Swimwear 365, Carlsberg, NFL, Toni & Guy, Just Fab, Newa Beauty, Swiss Clinic, The Mint Leaf, Buddha Bar Mykonos, Daniel Galvin, New Look to name only a few.
Shanie’s talents also extend to acting, she made her feature film debut as the character ‘Tanya’ in British film ‘The Weekend Movie’ which was premiered in Leicester Square in December 2016, The movie was added to Netflix and spent 4 weeks trending at the top of the Netflix chart.
Shanie is a former professional dancer having trained & earned a DIPHE at the prestigious Laine Theatre Arts & The London Studio Centre dance & musical theatre colleges. She had a highly successful professional dancing & singing career touring the world as a backing dancer with the likes of US superstar Kelly Rowland and for artists such as Cheryl Cole, Prince, Lil Wayne, Tinie Tempah, Wiley, Peter Andre, Dizzie Rascal, The Arctic Monkeys & Jay Sean to name just a few. She even opened for Beyonce as a dancer at London’s 02 Arena & she was a dancer on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent & The X Factor. As well as her dancing success Shanie also landed a backing singing gig for X factor winner Leona Lewis. and before long she had her own musical opportunity when she was signed to Universal Records as part of girl group ‘Duchess.’
Her background in music and dance & acting means she is always up for exciting new challenges and is completely at ease interviewing stars from both Hollywood and the music industry. Her infectious personality and warm approach to interviews make even the most difficult of rappers and movie Stars open up to her charms and the fact she’s a self-proclaimed movie geek means red carpet premiers are right up her street.
However Shanie also has a more serious side when it comes to her presenting ambitions. She recently wrote a treatment for a passion project of hers which is a documentary based on her experiences as a survivor. Shanie is a survivor of the 7/7 London Bombings and after sharing her story with the BBC last year on the ten year anniversary, her story gained a whopping 2.5 million views and has inspired her to want to produce factual entertainment shows telling other survivors stories:
Shanie’s Story – BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33393468
Shanie has a passion for travel and is working her way through her travel “Bucket List”, she is very much into healthy lifestyle after turning Vegetarian two years ago in a bid to do ‘her bit’ for the planet. She incorporates boxing, hot yoga & weight training into her weekly routine and is aiming to become a Vegan as soon she finds a vegan cheese she can cope with!
Shanie is also an ambassador for Croydon based charity The Family Centre which provides help for deprived young families. She even did a charity skydive to raise money for the charity in the summer of 2015. Shanie also supports the homeless Charity Crisis where ever possible.
- Capital Xtra FM – Presenter – Friday Early Breakfast Presenter 2 – 6am (2018 – present)
- Select Radio – Wednesday Morning breakfast show presenter 7.00am – 10.00am (2017 – 2018)
- Rinse FM – Saturday Morning Breakfast Show Presenter 8.00am – 10.00am (2016 -2017)
- Nails Inc – Brand Ambassador, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe. (2018 – present)
- Doll 10 Cosmetics – Head of global artistry, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe. (2016 -2017)
- Blinc Make Up – Brand Ambassador, Beauty Expert, Live TV presenter for QVC UK & Europe (2015-2016)
- QVC Television Network – Regular Guest Beauty Expert (
- GRM DAILY – MOBO Awards – Red Carpet presenter
- MTV ‘Best of the Best MCs’ TV show– Presenter
- MTV @Wireless Festival – Backstage interviewer
- MTV “The Wrap Up” – Presenter / Interviewer
- NBC The Today Show – Guest Presenter
- Gala Bingo TV – Beauty Expert guest hostess including Live Q & A.
- Fashion TV – London Fashion Week – Live host for VIP Gala dinner & catwalk show.
- Loaded TV – Segment Presenter
- The Weekend Movie – Playing the role of ‘Tanya’, Nationwide cinema release December 2016
- TILI Beauty – ‘The Hub’ How to series – Presenter / Beauty Expert
- The Great Outdoor Gym Company – Presenter
- GRM Daily News – Presenter
- MTV “The Wrap Up” – Presenter / Interviewer
- GRM Daily College Cypher – Talent Judge / Presenter
- Flip Stream TV – TV Pilot – Presenter
- GRM Daily Car Check – Guest Presenter
- Aired Out for Air Fi music show – Presenter
- Flavour Magazine – Presenter/interviewing for coverage of the New Era Launch party
- Turn Style Magazine – Interviewer / Print Journalist
- Your Cinema Live @ The BFI & Vue Cinema -Hostess and Interviewer with the following guests:
– Daniel Kaluya (Oscar Nominated Actor, Get Out, Black Panther, Widows)
– Tosin Cole & Mandip Gill (Dr Who)
Arnold Oceng ( The Good Lie, A united Kingdom, Kidulthood)
– Noel Clarke (Kidulthood & Sky One BulletProof)
– Ashley Walters (Top Boy, Get Rich or Die trying & Sky One BulletProof)
-David Harewood (Homelands, Blood Diamond & Super girl)
– Damson Idris (Snow Fall)
– Aml Ameen ( Inside Man 2, Sense8 & The Maze Runner)
– Kayode Ewumi (BBC Enterprice & BBC Hood Documentary
– Tom Moutchi (E4 Famalam)
-Michael Dapper (You Tube Sensation)
– Thea Gajic (BBC Enterprice)
-Amma Asante MBE
- 2019 BFI Film Festival – Host
- The Great Outdoor Gym Company – Presenter / Live Event Host
- Homelands Film Premiere @The BFI – Hostess
- KA DRINKS & GRM Daily – The Rated Awards- Backstage Coverage presenter
- NIKE – Air Max Day Event – Live Co Host with Logan Sama
- ‘UK Kings of Comedy’ Live at the Hackney Empire – Air-fi – Backstage Presenter
- ‘Discovering Arts Music’ Live – Presenter / Host
- MTV ‘The Wrap Up’ with Brandy Norwood – Backstage Interviewer
- Toni & Guy Westfield launch– Presenter / Hostess
- Tyga at The 02 Arena – Air-fi – Backstage Live Interviewer
- Paul Mitchell
- Daniel Galvin
- Sian Deller
- So Me Beauty
- Nu Yu Salon
- Swimwear 365
- Toni & Guy
- House of Fraser
- Just Fab
- Newa Beauty
- Ultra Sun
- New Look
- The Mint Leaf restaurant
- Chokhi Dhani restaurant
- Buddha Bar Restaurant – Mykonos
- Little Horseshoe Lake – The Cotswolds
- Santa Marina Hotel – Mykonos
- Kuramathi Hotel – The Maldives
- The Quincy Hotel – Singapore
TV & Radio Bookings: Julia@ChampionTalent.co.uk
Beauty Expert Bookings: Julia@ChampionTalent.co.uk
Influencer & Publicity Bookings: MediaPersonalAssistant@gmail.com
Modelling Agent: Source Models – Davidg@sourcemodels.co.uk